We wanted a nice, relaxing holiday for our family. With lots of swimming. Nature, and set a beautiful surrounding
We chose Railay Beach, which was the perfect choice another bonus is that there are no care here.
We have had a wonderful three weeks here at Sunrise Tropical, the kids have loved it to.
The best thin go with the hotel are:
- The pool – perfect for all ages, set in a lovely surrounding with lush vegetation, monkeys and exotic animals, nice and not to many people so it doesn’t get crowded.
- The staff – everyone has been very friendly and helpful, and has made us feel welcome. Always with a smile on their face.
- The surroundings – a nice environment with lots of pretty trees, flowers, The Mango tree by the pool is magnificent.
- The location - perfect for us, close to everything, without being in the most crowded area
- The rooms – easy to clean, the cleaning staff has been excellent.
- The children activity ,painting plaster animals :
Our 6 – year old loved it, and looked forward to it every day. She grew every fond of the woman that worked with the children activity (apregnant lady).
Negative about the hotel:
- Wi-Fi – is really bad between 18.00 – 23.00 in the evenings
- We didn’t have proper hot water in the shower. Something needs to be done about that Room 3005
Otherwise we are really happy that we chose to stay at Sunrise Tropical Resort and if we come back to Railay Beach we will stay here again!
FROM STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN